Cartridge Issue

• August 2, 2017 at 6:15 pm #100
    itsarevolution
    Participant

I’ve been using my cartridge for about 2.5 months now and am starting to see some slight leaking and getting a bit of a tainted taste.

Is it time to get a new one?

August 2, 2017 at 6:18 pm #101
    dspaniol
    Participant

Hello!

That seems to be about how long a cartridge lasts when using the device a lot. The leaking is new to me and shouldn’t have anything to do with length of use. Is your rubber stopper still intact?

Replacement cartridges are very cheap. Link below.

https://veppocig.com/suorin-air-cartridge/

September 19, 2017 at 11:38 pm #102
    Jakehartung
    Participant

What juice are you guys using? I’m now on my 3rd suorin air and have disected my last two to figure problems out, juice leaks are common if you use “Mr. Salt-E” ejuice, it’s the cause of many shorts and problems.

October 18, 2017 at 10:16 pm #110
    LJ33
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve been a fan of Suorin products ever since they were released, and besides the occasional leaking issues caused by old pods I haven’t had many issues with it. That is until a couple weeks ago when I noticed that the device was continuing to fire for 2-3 seconds even after I had removed my mouth. Ive tried buying a new pod, and wiping off the connections but nothing has worked. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

December 25, 2017 at 12:37 am #117
    Ken11780
    Participant

Same issue and getting worse, it causes a dry hit. Anyone have any fixes?

January 21, 2018 at 4:12 am #137
    Ashley Lauren
    Participant

i had this problem too with the pod leaking into the suorin, and the suorin firing after i hit it. i tried different pods and it was the same, but i put brush on fake nail glue (it has to be brush on, not the kind you squeeze out , along the ridge thats on the pod. NOT the bottom where it connects to the suorin but the ridge in the middle that wraps around it and it fixed the firing problem (((:

May 4, 2018 at 8:42 pm #269
    Dusty Arizona
    Participant

Ashley,

You are a Goddess!   I used just plain ol’ clear coat nail polish (instead of glue) and it worked like a charm!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Suorin Air!  It’s the only vape (well, it’s the only SALT vape I’ve tried so it could be the juice) that had completely allowed me to quit cigatettes.  Two months now !!

That being said, SUORIN really needs to consider SEALING the bottom joint on the AIR cartridges.   It’s just snapped together.  It’s tight, but my last three have all leaked even after a few days of use.

Ashley to the rescue!!

Dusty

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags